Thursday, October 21, 2010

You

This is a collage of some quotes I've taken from some Japanese poems and manga mixed with my own words. Non of the sources had anything to do with the context of this post:


Sometimes I stop by to look at the mirror.

It's always you and me looking at each other.

I look at you and we start laughing,

the world shakes;

Thunders, volcanoes and us.


Then, you start crying :

- "Now, who's the monster?"

You or me?

- "Is it the mirror trying to break us apart?"

'White ghosts, silver strings and me singing;

Red flashes, metal bars and a blank.'

It's morning and you're gone.

The white bandage around my hand has gone pink

And I don't remember what the judge said!

Was it me or you or ...

2 comments:

Maryam said...

خيلي قشنگ بود! خيلي

Mehdi said...

good job!