Monday, April 23, 2007

We are all fighters

I remember the time I lived in Angola
the whole nation was against us,
"send foreigners home" was all you could hear
besides the screaming children of hunger and shooting guns.

I flew to the east coasts
Where millions of men and women
wearing the same clothes, riding bikes
were fighting for what was called "their lands"

I traveled to the warm countries of God
where people are good and friendly
every now and then someone disappeared
and a mother was crying for the lost child

Oh, Home sweet home, my country
I'm back, tired of all those days;
I need peace and silence, need to sleep
getting ready for the Earth Day parade.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

واااااااااااااااااااااااي. فوق العاده بود. خيلي خيلي قشنگ بود. توصيف ها موجز و عالي و پايانش محشره. فكر نكنم بتونم حق مطلب رو درباره ي اين شعر زيبا ادا كنم

علی فتح‌اللهی said...

منو یاد ترانه

Say goodbye to it all

کریس دی برگ انداخت همینطور یاد بخشی از وداع با اسلحه

راستی از کی بود؟

Forough said...

سلام علی جان
من مطالبی رو که خودم می نویسم بدون امضا یا ذکر نویسنده می گذارم. اینم نوشته ی خودمه.