Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Some Days, Some Dreams

Some days my room seems bigger. When I wake up and look out the window, the dirty alley looks like a valley and the narrow water line coming from the leaking garbage can looks like a flooding river washing everything on its way.
My typing machine is at the other end of the city sitting on my table and my books are on a shelf on top of mount Everest.
Those days I just stay in my bed and reach for my pencil and notebook, right beside me, where I left them last night. Then I write the first two words of the day: Dreams and fantasies ....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

نمي دونم چي بنويسم ولي بايد بگم بي نظيره. واقعا زيباست. سور رئاليسم جادويي و سادگي فوق العاده و پايان خوب اون كه مثل هميشه حرف نداره. مرسي

Naser said...

خیلی خوبه آدم بعضی وقتها همچین حسی داشته باشه. اینکه اتاقش بزرگتر شده.
درباره ی رویاهات هم بنویس که می نویسیشون. اونها هم باید خوندنی باشند.

Mehdi said...

چندین بار تو چندین روز مختلف سعی کردم رو این مطلبت کامنت بذارم و نشد. حالا دوباره(چون امروز تونستم یه کامنت بذارم پررو شدم)
اینه کامنتم:
وقتي ننوشتي از کيه و ناصر و مريم هم تعريفت رو کردند حتما مال خودته که در اين صورت فوق العاده ست.
بسيار لذتش رو برديييم.

Forough said...

مرسی مهدی جان، لطف کردی که این همه زحمت کشیدی واسه ی کامنت :)